Wednesday, December 20, 2017

DAD.

You left and the world kept turning. For me that was the hardest part. You told me to be strong when you were gone- but that is actually the hardest part. I cry instantly at the thought of you, even in the mid of time I studying for my final papers. I miss you so much.

A lot has changed and it's only been almost nine months since you passed. But it will always feel like yesterday. Why is that? And yet, in all this difficulty, there's a part of me that decides to move forward & to continue to thrive. I believe that part is you.

So I remember your love and your kindness and I make sure to pass that on to everyone I encounter. I remember you when I'm studying and actually most of time I miss you dad. I miss our talks, whats come across on my mind, I can freely tell you, share with you. You know right why I still continue this journey? because I want to make your old times happily & no need to works hard again. But, I have no chance to do that :'( 


I cry so hard right now.



And for some reason, there is no doubt in mind that somehow I will see you again. So goodbye for now.

Love and miss you incredibly, Dad. 💛